We impart training based on the syllabus prescribed by the AP private security agencies (Regulation) rules, 2008. In addition to the Class Room Training, every individual is also imparted "On the Site Training" in handling issues as per the client's requirements / ground conditions, on the following:
- Basics of Security
- Risks, Hazards/Disasters and Emergencies
- Security Organizations’ and Private Security
- Basic Laws and Legal Provisions
- Basic Parameters of Security, Security of People, Property and Premises
- Guarding, Observation, Patrolling, and Surveillance Equipment
- Access Control to Assigned Premises and Equipment and its Operation
- Screening and Search of Personal and Vehicles
- Parking and Traffic Control and equipment
- Security Escort and its Essential aspects Health, Fire safety, Fire Fighting, Operation and Maintenance of Fire Fighting Equipment
- Medical Emergencies, First Aid and Causality Evacuation
- Behavioral Standards, Role and Duties of a Security Guard
- Positive projection of Self and the Organization to Include Deportment, Conduct and Behavior
We have our own Training academy, where we ensure rigorous training is imparted to the Security Personnel based on the syllabus prescribed by the AP private security agency’s (Regulation) Act, 2008. The world-class skills in protection, combat, fire-fighting, materials control & soft skills such as courtesy and positive attitude are grilled into them. In addition to the Class Room Training, every individual is also imparted “On the Site Training” in handling issues as per the client’s requirements / ground conditions, on the following:-
- Key Management Issues
- Knowledge of key locations / security items at clients premises
- Maintenance of Documents
- Gate Access Control
- Patrol Procedures
- Crowd Control
- Incident reporting System / Channel
- Collective Training, Fire Fighting & Mock Drills are also conducted by the Sai Security
- Services Training Staff in coordination with the client’s Management where required.
- Parking Management Systems
- Printing of high-tech Photo ID Cards
We have the 24/7 Control Room with one security Supervisor & 4 Security Guards as stand-by to meet emergency requirements. They also take necessary feedback from the clients and pass on to the branch head for necessary action.
The company has a vehicle based patrol round the clock to meet any emergency situations and also deploys additional security at the installation/ establishment.
POSS carries out regular and surprise (day/night) checks by our field staff / Operations Manager/ Branch Head to review the functioning and performance of the guards.
We transfer our personnel after every six months so that no individual develops familiarity/vested interest in a particular site. The transfers will be affected only after due consultation with the site management.
Mr Keshav Rao from Indian Army (retd) has rich experience in the field of training in various army training academies. He is also trained in fire fighting and has experience in MNCs security and housekeeping. He has been instrumental in setting up our training academies at various sites to train our new entrants
We meet all the statutory requirements of state/Central Governments including AP Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Act, 2008
The rates payable will be as per the Minimum Wages Act under Govt. of AP / Central Government and other Acts applicable from time to time. Please refer quotation attached for further details.
- Manual Guarding
- Detective Services
- Electronic Security
- Security Services
- Fire Protection
- Out Sourcing of Manpower
- Facility Management
- House Keeping
- Property Services
- Project Management
- Home Care
- Pantry Services
- Control Room
- Training System