• Vast experience, foresight, professional approach and reliability are the pillars that Rigorous Training Pre & Post Deployment Process Advantages with Protective Onsite
• Service Solutions
The utmost attention is given to the recruitment of our personnel in accordance with stringent parameters laid down as a group policy. This includes education, age, physical fitness and background. All employees are subjected to vigorous vetting. Further, the Internal Security Department in each region is responsible for verification and background checks and service records of each employee.
All Personnel deployed by Protective Onsite Service Solutions Group undergo the basic Training Course which imparts the necessary skills to perform duties.
In addition to lessons on basic skills they are taught the rudiments of First Aid, fire fighting and Self-defence. The training process is ongoing and progressive throughout the employees’ career to refresh and further develop their knowledge.
Training is imparted on job sites (customer premises) in our various branch offices, Regional Training Centers, as well as within the premises of a highly functional and well-equipped Central Training School presently located in Hyderabad.
Our site specific training courses are designed after discussions with the client and assessing the training needs of the staff. The aim of these courses is to enhance the skills of the personnel and develop management skills in the supervisory and management staff.
The basic training module covers
• Duties and responsibilities of personnel, code of conduct, dealing with people, alertness and performance of guarding personnel.
• Courtesy, obedience, mannerism, FIR, Panchnama and communication system.
• Fire prevention and control, Health and safety at work, Evacuation procedure, First aid, handing taking over procedure and handling of keys.
• Knowledge of post wise instruction and unit instruction, ATM duty , Disaster Management